Grimsby fan after some advice | Iendracht.be Forum
forum eendracht aalst

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 10 berichten ] 
 Grimsby fan after some advice 
Auteur Bericht

Bericht Grimsby fan after some advice
Firstly. apologies for posting in English but my grasp of all foreign languages (like most people from the UK) is very poor but I'm sure many of you will understand this post.

A friend and I are heading over to the Belgian Beer Festival in Brussells the week after next and will be in Belgium from Friday the 1st to Monday4th September.

I think, looking at your fixture list that you have a home game of Sunday the 3rd so we were thinking of coming along to watch the game. I assume that we will be able to get a direct train from Brussells to Aalst and is your ground within walking distance of the train station. If there were a few pubs en route that would be even better.

Looking forward to my first visit to Aalst as I know that a few of your lads often come over to watch Grimsby.

Thank you in advance.

22 Aug 2017, 16:21
Iendracht.be - beheer

Leeftijd: 47
Bericht Re: Grimsby fan after some advice
Normally we had the match against our big rival (a derby), but the match is postponed. So, we don't play that weekend.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

22 Aug 2017, 16:57

Smetje schreef:
Normally we had the match against our big rival (a derby), but the match is postponed. So, we don't play that weekend.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to visiting your ground.

Why has the game been postponed?

22 Aug 2017, 17:09
nieuw in de eerste ploeg

Harry Haddock schreef:
Smetje schreef:

That's a shame. I was looking forward to visiting your ground.

Why has the game been postponed?

The game is been postponed because (among other reasons) our Mayor and his aldermen are all plain idiots :D !

22 Aug 2017, 17:31
forumlegende

Yes, and our mayor shits his pants very quickly :D

22 Aug 2017, 19:36
Ancien

Leeftijd: 54
tympanum2 schreef:
Yes, and our mayor shits his pants very quickly :D

:plat:

22 Aug 2017, 19:45
Reserve

Harry Haddock schreef:
Firstly. apologies for posting in English but my grasp of all foreign languages (like most people from the UK) is very poor but I'm sure many of you will understand this post.

A friend and I are heading over to the Belgian Beer Festival in Brussells the week after next and will be in Belgium from Friday the 1st to Monday4th September.

I think, looking at your fixture list that you have a home game of Sunday the 3rd so we were thinking of coming along to watch the game. I assume that we will be able to get a direct train from Brussells to Aalst and is your ground within walking distance of the train station. If there were a few pubs en route that would be even better.

Looking forward to my first visit to Aalst as I know that a few of your lads often come over to watch Grimsby.

Thank you in advance.

There's no game Sunday the 3rd, but perhaps you can drink some beers in the city centre, or you can visit some of our art work, for example: there's a shithole that comes out off the ground, and on our main river, there's a kind off a raft. :-). Nobody use it, so have some fun!!

The general boss off the city takes a piss when he sees football supporters. And under between :-), if he knows that there will be a few english football supporters visit HIS city, he sends you "return to sender".

22 Aug 2017, 20:33

What a shame. I know a group of your fans travel over to watch Grimsby every season so it would have been nice to repay the compliment.

We'll just have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon now. :drank: :drank:

23 Aug 2017, 15:32
Nationale Ploeg

Leeftijd: 69
Harry Haddock schreef:
What a shame. I know a group of your fans travel over to watch Grimsby every season so it would have been nice to repay the compliment.

We'll just have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon now. :drank: :drank:

You can visit the "under the ground dissapearing lavatories", the "red noose", only at 100 mtrs from our
"hole int the ground", admire the open streets in the neighbourhood, or go fishing in the Dender, Always fun,
After all, these seven wonders of Aalst, there are some good pubs in the city center worth paying a visit after all, not only chocolate and belgian fries ... :plat:

24 Aug 2017, 10:01
Nationale Ploeg

Harry Haddock schreef:

"Old Glory" Racing Mechelen (relegated 3 times in 3 seasons) plays Saturday Evening 2/9 against Mountain & Valley (Berg en Dal in Dutch).
15 miles from Brussels. www.racingmechelen.be

29 Aug 2017, 23:54
Berichten van vorige weergeven:  Sorteer op  
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 10 berichten ]